Terms of trade
Tavolo Bianco Oy
Business ID: FI28600307
40900 Säynätsalo, Finland
+358 46 582 1060
You agree to abide by these and merchant-specific terms when purchasing products and services on the [Company Name] Internet Services.
- The prices presented in the online service are subject to VAT.
- We apply dynamic pricing in accommodation. Prices are time-dependent and vary monthly, weekly, and daily.
- We sell products to adult individuals as well as corporate customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customer must familiarize himself with the delivery terms in force at the time.
These terms apply to products and services that you rent and book. Commonly, these are referred to as "target."
- The customer's responsibility is to read the description and instructions of the booking item (s) and the conditions related to the booking.
- The booking made by the customer is binding when the order/payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer pays for the reservation according to the chosen payment method and according to the terms of the payment method.
- The booking system will send an order/payment confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
- The Merchant is not responsible for a failed booking, but the customer must contact the Merchant immediately to rectify the situation.
- The merchant does not provide a guarantee that the item is still free in this situation.
- If the item is not free, the money will be refunded or, if possible, another item will be offered to replace it.
Cancellations and changes
- The cancellation date is the day on which the Merchant is notified of the cancellation.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation is sent on time.
- If the customer cancels his reservation,
- when the time for the start of the reservation is 30 days or more, delivery costs will be charged for the reservation. Delivery costs are 10 €.
- when the time to start the reservation is less than 29 days, at least 6 days, 20% of the property's rental price will be charged.
- when the time to start the reservation is less than 5 days, the full rental price will be charged.
- Items booked with a discount code are always charged the full rental price, regardless of the time of cancellation.
- The reservation can be transferred at the customer's request under the following conditions:
- The transfer can only be made once.
- It is not possible to change the destination during the transfer.
- The transfer must be made no later than 7 days before the start of the original booking.
- No transfer fee
- If the transferred reservation is canceled, the full rental price will always be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
Merchant's right to cancel the reservation
- In the event of force majeure, the Merchant may terminate the lease. The customer who has rented the property will be notified of the termination without delay.
- The customer is then entitled to a full refund of the rent paid.
- Expenses incurred by the customer from the terminated lease due to force majeure will not be reimbursed.
- In the payment confirmation, the customer is provided with instructions on the key and its collection.
- However, for the lost or non-returned key, the owner is entitled to recover the full cost of any re-enrichment or replacement of the locks in a minimum of EUR 50.
- The merchant has the right to charge a compensation of at least 50 euros if he or she has to open the item due to a lost or trapped key.
Use of the item
- The destination is defined in the destination description.
- During the rental period, the customer has the right to use the property and its equipment as well as separately defined services.
- If the booker notices any deficiencies or other remarks at the site, he must immediately inform the person in charge of booking management.
- The customer takes care of the cleanliness of the site and the removal of waste during and after the rental period.
- The customer is responsible for the final cleaning of the property at the end of the booking.
- If the customer has clearly caused more cleaning than usual for the item, the Merchant will invoice the costs of cleaning the item in full. Cleaning work 30 eur / h. Before starting the cleaning work, the Merchant sends pictures showing the need for cleaning to the Customer.
- The customer uses the object for the period specified in the object description.
- The booker is fully responsible and liable for any damage caused by their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation alone without supervision.
- Pet owners should pay special attention to the cleanliness of the property. The accommodation is always checked after the pet and, if necessary, cleaned by the Merchant.
- Allowing pets to the accommodation is always marked separately.
- The pet owner should also follow any specific instructions provided separately.
- Special conditions for rental equipment
- The customer must read the safety and operating instructions for the equipment. The equipment should be used carefully only for its normal use. The lessee undertakes to carry out a security inspection during the rental period. Rental equipment may not be exported or subleased. Rental equipment may only be used to the extent permitted by the terms and conditions and only in locations suitable for the user's skill level and competence. The customer always uses all equipment and accessories at his own risk.
- For water camping equipment (e.g., canoes, kayaks, SUP boards, and rowing boats), the customer declares that he is proficient in swimming and has previous experience in using this equipment.
- The customer must return the equipment immediately at the end of the rental period to the agreed location, cleaned, and otherwise in the same condition as it was when the rental was handed over. The lessee must immediately notify the landlord if the return is delayed. The landlord has the right to charge a 20% increased rent for the excess time unless otherwise agreed.
- The customer is obliged to compensate the rental equipment for damages and costs caused by careless or incorrect handling and inadequate maintenance during the rental period. The customer is obliged to replace the equipment destroyed or lost during the rental period with its new acquisition value. The customer is responsible for compliance with transport, safety, and other regulations. The customer is obliged to notify the lessor immediately of any defects in the equipment.
- The lessor is responsible for repairs caused by normal wear and tear of the equipment. The lessor shall not be liable for any direct or indirect costs or damages that may be incurred by the lessee as a result of the use or breakdown of the equipment. The landlord does not undertake to replace the broken leased object with new equipment nor to reimburse any indirect or indirect costs incurred due to the interruption of work.
- The Customer is obliged to compensate the Merchant for the damage he has caused to the object. The booker is also responsible for other people visiting the property and for any damage caused by them during the booking.
- The Merchant will not reimburse the Customer for any inconvenience or expense that may be incurred due to natural conditions such as insects, animals, snowstorms, or unexpected weather changes.
- Any complaints must always be made as soon as the matter arises.
- If the matter is not resolved satisfactorily or there is a compensation claim, the complaint must be sent in writing within one month of the end of the rental period.
- The merchant will endeavor to process the complaint as quickly as possible but within a maximum of one month.
- If the customer and the trader did not reach an agreement, the customer might refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Terms of delivery
Formation of the agreement
- A binding contract for the transaction enters into force when the order is confirmed (order confirmation/payment confirmation).
- Order Confirmation / Payment confirmation will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
Cancellation and return of the transaction
- The products have a 14-day right of return under the Consumer Protection Act.
- The right of return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
- Any product packaging must also be salable.
- Contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
- The right of return does not apply to engraved or other individual products, accommodation services, restaurant services, or other leisure services agreed for a specific time.
- The customer is responsible for the normal costs of the return.
- We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
- Shipping costs include postage and packaging. You can view delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the Shopping Cart.
Terms of payment
- The merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries in its services.
- The merchant does not store bank contact or credit card information at any time.
- The customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen payment method.
- Payment by invoice
- The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice.
- Delay charges are always added to invoices paid after the due date. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and the delay costs have already been incurred, the costs will be invoiced separately.
- If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of order, the Merchant will not process it.